Nowadays we are seeing many spam and phishing attempts on the web. In past few days we had experienced some spammers on our website jonomus.net . These spammers would try to steal your money and your identity. They can misuse your identity for their purposes and can also make your lives miserable.
Spammers try to give you exciting Offers like Double your Paytm money, Get free recharges, make money etc. we would strongly recommend you to not respond with to these spammers. Here we also Give you some tips which would help you to get protected from these spammers and also be informative towards this process. So, you can get protected from these spammers and and get protected on the web.
In short always check URL of the website to which you are giving important details : passwords,credit card no.,etc.
Never enter your paytm password on website or app other than paytm[due to such online fraud paytm now enabled OTP security]
Never enter your mobikwik account details on website or app other than mobikwik
What is Phising
Phishing is the type of hacking in which spammers make a website and give you fraud Offers like free money, double your money etc. They will make a website and you will be asked to enter your detail like email password etc. Be beware of them and please do not respond to them ever.
Phishing is illegal and spammers can also be penalize but at first we need to aware of this.
How to detect Phishing or other Scams
- Whenever you are giving your sensitive or important details like credit card details or password. Be assure to see https:// on the start of the link. If thats not there please do not enter your details.
- All Banking sites and websites who needs your important details use this feature. Somehow there are lot of websites which are not aware of this feature or does not require this feature but never enter your details where
https://logo is like this of red color and have a strike-through in it.
- We are adding some of the phishing sites screenshots which would help to detect these phishing thanks to our User Nipan who contacted us and share this screenshots by which CHOR try to attract you.
- Now when you Open any of those links you will be prompted to enter your information like
- You guys know that PARTY100 is not working nowadays and the guy who want to steal your money is trying to attract you for this and he had written minimum Rs 100 in your wallet and also asked you for your paytm password and account number ,clearly he want to steal your money a well as identity. You must not ever give your details to any spammer.
- Please do not respond to any of these.
- If any offer is ever get live we always try to get verify it and then we present that to our users.
- there can be more ways of stealing your identity like phishing some can also ask you to send money from your wallet to particular email or no. like [email protected] and promise to give you double money as a promotion be aware as no bank or wallet service ever contact you like this these would be spammers only Please do not respond to them ever.
Nowadays many fraud like Survey Frauds are done. In these they will offer you some reward like free Mobikwik Cashback of Rs 250 or Free Money etc. these Online Scams are done by hackers to get your hard owned money. Never Respond to those or take part in those. We will tell you how you can find whether a survey is fraud or Legal.
- the site in this screenshot is looking legitimate and had Secure SSL (https://) on its address bar.
- But here’s an cache anyone can create their surveys on these websites so you have to be extra careful whenever you are taking surveys.
- No Survey will be getting your password for any account.
- You don’t have to fill your password anywhere as the spammers will use that to take your money.
- As in the screenshot the fake mobikwik 250 survey they want to take your password.
- Passwords cannot be shared with anyone even though they are official personnel. Your password must be remain confidential and you must not share that with anybody.
Hope this will help you detect spammers at least on social pages however we will also post other ways of detecting these spams. Stay tuned for more if you find any of these activities on our websites please contact us at [email protected] we would take necessary steps to prevent that.
Never give your password to any other site(always check URL).
We don’t have any Whats app group and we don’t deal with anyone regarding coupon Trading.We do send loot deals offers through Whats app broadcast if anyone interested can contact us “9185012522” and save our number in your contact list to receive broadcast messages.
Beware of fake coupon traders also,deal in small amounts never trust anyone always ask for coupon first if possible.