You all have earned Freecharge credits from Snapdeal Refer and Earn Promotion.Freecharge similar to its competitors like Paytm,Mobikwik,etc. never provide instant discount during mobile recharges.They always provide cashback after successful recharges.Recently freecharge enabled the service to transfer Freecharge balance to bank account with zero deduction rate but with limitation that cashback amount can’t be transferred to bank.Freecharge Go Master Debit card is the new way to do so.
Freecharge launched new service they are providing virtual debit cards namely ” Go Master Card ” which can be used for online payments anywhere in India which accepts Master Cards.So now your freecharge credits can be used to load paytm cash,mobikwik cash , complete payment at Amazon,Flipkart etc.Go Master card will work like physical debit,except it can’t be used for ATM withdrawal 😀
Normally Freecharge cashback can’t be transferred to bank account, Now this can be done by Freecharge Go Master Virtual Debit Card . We have trick for doing that check the procedure below.
Benefits of using Freecharge Virtual Debit Cards :
Use your Freecharge balance to pay online [ all which accepts master cards ]
You will get one more new debit card which which will help you in many new users promotions.
Freecharge cashback can be transferred to bank account at free of cost
[Ended] Freecharge 25% Cashback Valentine’s Day Offer on Jabong, Limeroad, rebBus, Goibibo, Travelyaari, FreshMenu, Zomato, FernsNPetals, Giftxoxo, PeperTap, Voonik, Swiggy, Zivame, Yatra, McDonald’s
If you were not lucky enough to transfer your FC credits to bank then no worry here freecharge Go Mastercard again comes with an Cashback offer. You will get 25% cashback on purchases made through FC Go Mastercard at above mentioned merchants. You know how to use your virtual debit card from freecharge so this is the right time to use that and get 25% Cashback on your purchase. You can use your Master card for the hottest sales this February.
Offer Terms and Conditions
Maximum Cashback per transaction is Rs 100.
Valid two transactions per freecharge Go Mastercard.
Valid till 15 February 2016
How to Get Your Freecharge Go Master Debit Card [ Virtual Card ]
1. Visit Freecharge
Use only Desktop website version, not mobile site
2. Goto Account >> View your Go MasterCard card
3. Now set your MPIN and click on submit
4. That’s all ! You will get your Freecharge virtual Debit card which can be used for online payments for anywhere in India.
Trick to Transfer Freecharge Balance to Bank Acccount
1. Get your Freecharge Debit Card details from the frecharge account section.
2. Enter your MPin and then your card no. cvv and expiry details would be shown.
4. Choose Credit card as your option and enter all your card details from above.
5. Enter OTP and complete your Payment.
6. From Payumoney you can transfer your money to bank after 7 days with NO Extra Processing Fees.
7. However if you want to transfer instant you can add the same in mobikwik etc. and can get money transfered into your account with 5% processing fees.
1. Get your Freecharge Debit card by following above procedure
2. Open other Freecharge account at old version of Freecharge app.
3. Initiate any fake recharge [ like choosing wrong number , which is not active ]
4. Complete your payment with Freecharge virtual debit card.
5. Recharge will fail and you will get refund for that .
6. Refunded money can be transferred to bank account using Freecharge Wallet to Bank Facility.
You can also add money to other wallet apps like citrus,payumoney,etc. with your go master card and then transferred loaded money to bank account at free of cost