Axis Bank presents its mobile wallet as Lime Wallet app. You can do mobile recharges, payments and online shopping. Lime Wallet is powered by axis bank. As a promotional offer lime wallet is giving Rs 50 extra when you load Rs 500 in Lime Wallet. In this post we are presenting you the trick through which you can transfer your money from lime app to your bank account. Even cashback can be transferred through this Lime Wallet trick.
We are Giving you trick to transfer your money in Lime Wallet app to bank account at no cost.Check Lime Wallet Offer .
Lime Wallet Trick : Transfer Cashback from Lime App to Bank Account
Add Rs 500 to Lime Wallet and get Rs 50 Extra[ New Users only] Use Coupon LM1MG356
How to Add money into your Lime App Wallet
Rs 50 cashback on adding minimum of Rs 500 to Lime Wallet[Valid for first time wallet addition]
1. Click on Add money in Lime App
2. Enter amount minimum Rs 500.
3. use promo LM1MG356 in next step to get Rs 50 cashback.
4. Complete the payment for Rs 500 and you will get Rs 550.
How yo Use Lime Wallet App, Axis Bank Debit card
1. Open the left hand side menu.
2. Click on Shopping card to Know your Debit card details.
3. Find the 16 digit number, Expiry date, CVV Number.
Trick To Transfer Money from Lime App to Bank
1. Go to Freecharge
2. Initiate mobile recharge of Rs 550.
3. Enter the Wrong Operator, and wrong Circle.
4. Complete the Payment using Lime Debit card
5. Get your debit card no. etc from above and use those.
6. Once the Payment is complete your Recharge get in Pending Status for 15 minutes after that Failed and you will get the Refund in your FreeCharge wallet as a General balance which you can transfer to your Bank account instantly using FreeCharge Balance Transfer
If above trick is not working then do add money to Payumoney or ICICI Pockets wallet and then transfers your money from there directly to your bank accounts.
Lime Transfer to Bank Option
You can also transfer your money directly from lime wallet app to Bank account. If you don’t want to follow any trick . But this will end up in 4% deduction in your money. this was suggested by Our User Dilesh
1. Go to Pay Option in Lime App.
2. Then select Send To Account
3. Then enter your bank details and you can withdraw your money to bank with 4% deduction.
4. Amount will be transfered directly to your bank account with this option.