Paytm New Users offers.If you never used paytm before than it is right time to start.Currently there is so many offer for paytm new users by grabbing these offer you can save money on your first recharge at paytm. Free25 is not working now, so you can use NEW50.
Paytm New user coupons can be used either for your first time shopping at paytm to avail lots of cashback or can be used to get 100% cashback on your mobile recharge as recharge coupon. There are also coupons for Paytm old users You can find them here.
Paytm NEW50 Coupon for New Users had been popular since months it gives Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 mobile Recharge for new user. You can also call this as 100% cashback Offer on Recharge.
Latest Update : [April 2017 ] Only Working Paytm New User Add Money Code is : FREE8 , Use this code and get Free ₹8 in your newly created paytm wallet.
Paytm New Users : Check all working Paytm Free Wallet Codes
[New Working Code] Free Rs. 15 on Creating New Paytm Account
Use Promo Code : Free15
Get Free Rs 10 wallet balance on Sign up
Use Coupon Code : GET10
Rs. 25 cashback on Rs. 100 and above mobile recharges [ First 3 Recharges ]
Use Coupon Code : PAYTMAPP
Get Free Rs. 20 Wallet Balance On Signup, Use Coupon : FIRST20 OR FREE20
Free Rs. 10 Wallet Credits, Use Promo Code : RAINBOWBRT [ Expired ]
Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 250 Shopping or more use Promo : MKT100[EXPIRED]
Paytm Free Wallet Credit of Rs 20 Use Coupon : FREE20 [EXPIRED]
Paytm Free Wallet Credit of Rs 10 Use Coupon : FREE10 [EXPIRED]
Paytm Rs. 25 Free Wallet Credit Using Free Wallet Coupon : FREE25 [EXPIRED]
Please Check http://www.jonomus.net/coupon/paytm-recharge-cashback-promo-codes-currently-live/ for latest promo for Paytm new users and old users.
Paytm New Users Coupons and Promo Codes [ Free 25 ]
Paytm add money Free Wallet Promo Codes
- Open paytm app and go to wallet section
- Start adding Rs 10 or Rs 10 [As per promo]
- Apply promo code : Free10 or FREE20 or FREE25
- You don’t have to pay anything Rs 10will be credited to your paytm wallet instantly.
Latest Update : Only FREE8, Paytm Free Wallet Add Money Codes is Working now
Paytm Recharge Coupons for New Users
1. Enter mobile number, operator and amount(minimum Rs 50)
2. Go to Next step.
3. Enter promo : NEW50 in I have a Promo Code section.
4. Apply your promo and Proceed to payment.
5. Complete your payment and do your mobile recharge.
6. Rs 50 cashback will be added to your paytm acccount within 24 hours usually faster.
Trick to Use Paytm Free Wallet Credit Offer Multiple Times
[Below trick is not working now]
As you all know this Offer is only Valid for once device So I am going to share a trick with you all guys which I had shared on Snapdeal App share Offer and That Trick is also working for this Offer.
- First of All Download these Important files Including Bluestack , BS tweaker , and Required Apps.
- In these links you will get all files and a video tutorial (Video is only for snapdeal app share Offer but you can easily understand The process through this).
- Install Bluestack and BS tweaker from links above.
- Now install each of the apps you find in jonomus.zip (they are compressed in .zip folder so, first extract the folder).
- Now Open xposed framework and install it(don’t reboot after installation)(Give Full Superuser access to the framework ).
- Open modules in it and tick both apps(picture 1)
- Open the root clock app>>Add Remove apps>>Click on “+” icon (top right)>>select paytm
- Open HideMyRoot app and hide SU Binary(picture 2) (Give Full Superuser access to the framework )
- After that restart your bluestack.
- Open DonkeyGaurd apk >>Paytm>>setting
- You need to change Android Id,Device Id,Sim Serial No,Subscriber Id every time
- To change click on Edit Button(Pencil symbol) and generate random values.
- Save and Reboot
- Open the Paytm app and enjoy new device id for paytm.
- Enjoy the trick .
- Repeat the Trick For more Device Ids.
Important : Please use everytime different Google Ids as they may be tracking those its just a precaution.
New Working code is FREE10 and FREE25 , unfortunately ADD50, Free50 and Free100, DOUBLE30 is expired now