Paytm wallet is the payment gateway of paytm. It is power packed with exclusive offers designed for you and with a bunch of path breaking features! Using Paytm wallet is completely secure. Paytm wallet is secured by RBI guidelines and is licensed by RBI for semi closed wallet.
Paytm wallet is launched in February 2014 , it had received a licence from the Reserve Bank of India last year to launch a semi-closed wallet. A semi-closed wallet allows users to digitally store cash for mobile and online transactions, but they cannot withdraw the money.But in March 2015 it became the first digital wallet through which your cash can also be transferred into your bank accounts.
It allows its user to transfer minimum Rs 2000 into their bank accounts,with lot of offers and uses it had reached millions of customers itself, With over 25 million wallet users and 1 million daily transactions, it makes us India’s largest Wallet. which is a great achievement.
If you feel the need to be able to shop more and get more offers then ‘’Upgrade Your Paytm Wallet” today!
Upgrading your Paytm wallet is a very easy. All you have to do is to submit a KYC (Know Your Customer) request and your wallet will be upgraded in a few days time.
Rs 100 free Paytm Cash is Valid only for Delhi and Mumbai Users
Steps to Redeem this offer
1. Open Paytm Desktop Website.
2. Go to your Paytm Wallet.
3. Under this you will find profile ,Click on profile.
4. Click on “Upgrade Your Account”, enter your pickup address and specify a time slot which suits you, click on SUBMIT.
5. You will receive a call back from Paytm customer care team to schedule a KYC visit.
6. Paytm executive will visit your address for collection of document copies & verifying your originals.
7. The submitted documents will be reviewed by Paytm. This process can take upto 30 days for completion.
Why Upgrade Your Paytm Wallet
1. Now you can add up to 1,00,000 in your Paytm wallet after KYC upgrade ,earlier it was 10,000.
2. You can checkout faster and will be able to get cashbacks faster.