After so many payment wallets new wallet by flipkart entered in the market. Wallet name is Phonepe, isn’t cool , getting desi feel. Flipkart was planning to launched wallet app and they partnered with India’s First UPI (Unified Payments Interface) to make this happen. The awesome feature of UPI interface is that now you can transfer money between two bank account very easily and instantly.you will get more information regarding UPI interface and Phonepe wallet app from their respective official website. In this post we will let you know about latest Phonepe wallet offers and promo codes for mobile recharge and bill payment, Data Card, DTH , Postpaid Bills, Landline, Electricity, and Gas Bills.etc.
Unique benifits of Phonepe Wallet [ UPI Interface ]
- Trasfer of funds between two different bank account from a smartphone Phonepe app.
- UPI interface allow you to Pay directy from your bank account to online and offline transaction
- No need to rember debit card details or entering otp as you will be paying directly from your bank account.
- App interface is very smooth, fast and easy.
- No need to load money to wallet as we do in paytm, mobikwik wallet.
- UPI interface is very safe and secure, as we have share a virtual address.
- You can do maximum transaction of Rs. 1 lac.
- Withdraw wallet balance instantly to bank account.
We all know the leading India e-commerce giant acquired Jabong and Myntra . Flipkart had announced that Flipkart owned wallet Phonepe will also work on their acquired websites like , Myntra and Jabong.
Flipkart is using UPI interface and partnered with Yes Bank. At present Phonepe is available for both two major mobile operating systems, android and IOS. Bad new for Windows mobile phone users, don’t worry but you must be used to it 😀 . Advice for Windows Phone users get new android phone if you want to avail offers and deals.To get started with Jio Phonepe wallet you have to complete the verification process with OTP received on your mobile phone. All smartphones users can use phonepe app on their smartphone. Follow the procedure mentioned below to get started.
Phonepe Wallet Offers : All Working Coupons and Cashback Offers
Phonepe Refer and Earn : 50% Cashback + Rs. 50 Per Referral
Referral will be successful after first upi transaction.
Send Rs. 300 to other users and get Rs. 150 cashback.
50% Cashback on Your First Transaction : New Users Only
Maximum cashback is Rs. 150.
Send Rs 300 to your friend and get Rs. 150 cashback [means first UPI transaction ].
Offer is valid till 22 March 2017.
[Ended] Send Money Offer – Get 5% cashback on Sending Money to Your Friends
Maximum cashback is Rs. 100
Minimum transaction required for cashback is Rs. 500.
[Exclusive] Phonepe Add Money Offer : No Offers Yet
[Ended] Phonepe New Users Offer : Download Phonepe app and Get Free Rs. 25 wallet credit as welcome bonus
Offer valid only for Phonepe new users.
Valid for limited time.
Phonepe Cashback Promo Codes
Phonepe Mobile Recharge Offers and Coupons : 20% Cashback on Mobile Recharges
Maximum cashback is Rs. 20.
Maximum 5 times per user
Offer valid till 31 May 2017
Payment must be done via UPI [ Linked Bank Account ]
Cashback is instant.
How to Create Account at Jio Money App ?
1. Download Phonepe Wallet App Click Here
2. Install and open the app
3. Enter your mobile number and verify it, standard SMS charges apply.
Note : Mobile number attached to phonepe must be same as that of your bank account
4. In case of dual sim cards, use that number which is linked with your bank account.
5.. Enter other required deatails linke Name, email
6. Set your 4 digit password which will be used to unlock wallet later on.
5. Proceed futher and tap on Create New VPA.
6. Select your Bank, and the app will automatically fetch the required details.
Important: Your mobile number with Phonepe and the one registered with your bank account should be same.
Note : To transfer credits to bank account. Go to Wallet >>swipe down to transfer to linked bank account.
Expired Phonepe Coupons
Phonepe app Refer and Earn Program – Not active yet
No coupons expired yet