Yes you heard it right now you can transfer freecharge credits to bank at free of cost. Freecharge credits are accumulated in freecharge account as a result of cashback offer at freecharge. Freecharge recently added a new feature by which Freecharge Wallet Balance can be transferred to bank account at free cost, without any hidden charges.The best part is there is no minimum transfer limit but Rs 10. In a single transaction up to Rs 5000 can be transferred to bank.Use this freecharge trick and convert freecharge wallet to real cash.
How to Transfer Freecharge Credits to Bank Account
1. Go to Freecharge
2. Login to Freecharge account
3. If asked for verification then do it by entering the OTP on registered mobile number
4. Click on account section>>cash OR simply visit this link ➡ Freecharge Wallet
5. Click on ” WITHDRAW MONEY TO BANK ”
6. Enter bank account details – account number, IFSC code, Payee Name, Bank Name.
7. Money will reflect in your bank account instantly.
No hidden charges /No Deduction
Terms and Conditions
1. Money that was added less than 24 hours ago cannot be withdrawn for security reasons
2. Promotional cash given out by merchants cannot be withdrawn to bank
3. You can transfer a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. In addition, the limit on withdrawal to your account per month is Rs. 25,000.