Love Instant Messaging with your friends. If yes, then you love the App as well. Yellow Messenger App is used for instant messaging on various topics such as business, food orders, recharges/bills and many more. First download the app and make a new account so that you will get 50% cashback on recharges and bill payments. For Old Users they can get only 10% cashback on recharges and bill payments through this Yellow Messenger Offer. They doesn’t have any wallet facility that’s why for confirmation of your cashback you have to done another recharge/bill payments without paying for it. If it is done then it means you get your cashback. Cashback credit has a validity of 7 days only. New Users can get maximum of Rs. 150 through this offer. We are confirmed this offer with their customer care via instant chatting. There are some simple steps which you have to follow to grab the fabulous offer.
Yellow Messenger Offer – New Users get 50% cashback and Old Users get 10% cashback on recharges/bill payments
Get Started with Yellow Messenger App
1. First download the app from here Yellow Messenger App
2. Install and open the app
3. Now verify your mobile number via OTP and enable your phone location
4. You can even login with your Facebook or Google+ accounts
5. On the homepage click on “Recharges and Services”
6. Now follow the steps as asked for your recharge and amount.
7. Pay the amount using credit/debit card or even netbanking as well.
8. New Users can get 50% cashback and old users can get 10% cashback.
Important Note about the offer –
We have confirmed the offer with their customer care.
Users getting Cashback generally automatically and some via Talking their Customer Care ( Instantly Chatting ).
Their is No wallet which show your balance.
You need to do another recharge and if it gets done without paying means you get cashback and your recharge get done.
Cashback validity is for 7 days.
Terms and Conditions –
1. Offer is valid for limited time period only.
2. Get maximum cashback upto Rs. 150
3. No coupon code is required