BS Tweaker is one of the amazing tool you can use for Bluestacks tricks. Bluestacks app player is the best way of using your android apps on your PC. If you have no smartphone yet No problem, You can still use your apps and android games on your PC using Bluestacks app player.
Rooted Mobile Phones are today needed to use several tricks like Paytm Free Wallet trick, Freecharge Trick, Snapdeal App share trick, Ladooo Trick, Mcent Trick and many more. This problem can be simplified with BS Tweaker. In this Post we will give answer to questions like how to change device ID in Bluestacks? how to change your phone IMEI and GUID?.
We are telling you the Step by step procedure of Bluestacks tricks and Use of BS Tweaker. We had also added Bluestacks offline installers which you can use to install Bluestacks without any internet connectivity also. Download these Offline packages and install Bluestacks without internet.
How to Root Bluestacks with BS Tweaker ? – Complete Tutorail
Download through Offline installers Links
BS Tweaker – Download Link
Rooted Bluestack -Download link
Rooted Bluestacks will get full access.
Can be installed on PCs with less configuration as well.
Easy to use interface.
Download and install android apps on PCs and laptops.
Free Bluestacks download.
Once Bluestacks is installed, you can enjoy high end graphics android games on their desktops and laptops.
Communication apps such as, whatsapp, wechat and telegram etc. can be used on the desktop and laptops.
How to Use BS Tweaker and Bluestacks
How to Install Bluestacks
1. Download using above links.
2. Run the Setup file and install.
3. Now you are ready to use your Bluestacks for Tricks.
How to Change Device ID, IMEI and GUID using BS Tweaker
1. Run BS Tweaker
2. Click on Start BS
3. Now under Android ID click on Get ID.
4. Click on change to change the ID and assign any random value to it.
5. You can also change GUID and Google advertising ID using change option. [As in the screenshot below]
How to Reset Bluestacks and Change Device model
1. Run BS Tweaker as Administrator.
2. Mark partition size option.
3. Click on OK as in screenshot [Step 7].
4. Now you had reset your bluestacks.
5. To change device model of bluestacks you need .prop files of the same
💡 if you need some of them you can find by clicking on the folder option.
6. Select any prop file to change the device ID.
7. Click on OK and your device ID would be changed after that.